Welcome to NCM-Grants!
At the moment all application rounds are closed.
The NGO Programme is financed by the Nordic countries in order to support the development of a strong and dynamic civil society in the Baltic Sea Region and helps expanding the capacity of NGOs in the Baltic countries by sharing experience and knowledge with the Nordic partners.
The grant programme is administrated by the offices of the Nordic Council of Ministers' in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania respectively.
Use the application system to:
- Fill your application step by step until the deadline,
- Send your application to the administrators of the programmes,
- Report about granted project,
- See your previous applications (2012 and later),
- Get in touch with the administrators,
- Recieve information about the support programmes.
Log in / Sign up
The Nordic-Baltic non-governmental organisations’ programme in Latvia is open for applications from NGOs in Latvia from 20 September 2023. The deadline for submitting applications is 15 November 2023
Application round opens: 20 September 2023, Deadline: 15 November 2023 at 23:59 (EET)
A successful project application should involve partners from at least three countries: the applying NGO from Latvia, a non-governmental organisation from a Nordic country and a non-governmental organisation from another Nordic country, Estonia or Lithuania.
- You and your colleagues in the Nordic and Baltic countries have ideas, plans and experiences worth discovering and discussing with partners.
- Applying and reporting is easy and user-friendly – all can be done online at NCM-Grants.
Next call for application will be announced in January 2024.