Welcome to NCM-Grants!
At the moment all application rounds are closed.
The NGO Programme is financed by the Nordic countries in order to support the development of a strong and dynamic civil society in the Baltic Sea Region and helps expanding the capacity of NGOs in the Baltic countries by sharing experience and knowledge with the Nordic partners.
The grant programme is administrated by the offices of the Nordic Council of Ministers' in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania respectively.
Use the application system to:
- Fill your application step by step until the deadline,
- Send your application to the administrators of the programmes,
- Report about granted project,
- See your previous applications (2012 and later),
- Get in touch with the administrators,
- Recieve information about the support programmes.